Work work. More work? LOL

Hello world,
Today is the first day of work at PlazaSing :)
Its a shop called Girls/MissWhatever.

I`m so lazy to blog now.
:)

The "uniform" i have there is like.
A jacket, (See i at which shop)
And i can wear their assoceries there. :)
TEEEHEEE.

Today me and this girl, zulaiha? i forgot her name,
Tended the GIRLS shop.
So many kids ;) Lmao.

I`m too lazy to explain everything.
YAWNNNN not many pics.
Coz all on willie`s phone. :)

Cousin Adonia and Daryl korkor visited me today.
Damn, the state i was in.
They get to see me wear that ugly frilly pinky thing. LOL
After work went for dinner with them.
Then Eugene surprised me by. erm.
Picking me up from work, PROVIDED HE`S LATE.
By . 30mins.

Parted with cousin and went to bugis to shop.
I wanted to get clothes la. But i dont see any i like. ;(
I like some T shirts but then . Didnt wanna get it already.
Sian. I dunno what to wear to work sia.

No fancy clothes. =.= What u want me to wear urhs?
Nvm,
NIGHT ALL. toodles.
OOOO.
Thank you messy boy for errrrr, surprising me today! :)
IT WORKED. LOL.
And LEWIS welcome back to SG? :)
And Justin hope yesterday dont happen again. =.=
Andre for calling me after work, and at work? LOL. =p

Nights.
Pictures next time. Lazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.