The final madness.


This was yesterday`s picture. :)

Anyways,
=) NI HAO.
Working at MissWhatever this morning till about 1+
Went over to girls to work after that.
Tomorrow`s work is like. 2-10.

Anyway today`s abit more interesting than yesterday.
Woke up at 7 and prepared for work.
Sat bus to plazasing and did housekeeping.
Then pick out the jacket from misswhatever and wore it.
MissWhatever is much more colder than Girls.
And to add on with that, its much isolated.
Not much customers on this side.

I was so bored till some china woman come in and buy like so many things.
100+ dollars from each of the shops.
So total she spent like. 200+
Lol =x
She keep asking me choose for her she just buy.
Like as if she`s my mom buying for me stuff.
Then worst off, she dont see the price tag siol.
OMG. i also want a richy mommy :P

Went off for lunch alone ( As usual )
GUESS WHO I MET?!

OMIGOSH LA.
today must be my LUCKY DAY :)
I q-ing up to buy food and was talking to messy on the phone.
Then some unknown number called me.
I pick it up and it hunged up on me >;(
The suddenly beside me this crazy man appeared.
its YUUKI! My dear sis!
Omg he cut his hair liao .
Much much more handsome.
I lost his number long time back coz i changed my phone :)
he went off to pizza hut with his friends and also told me every thursday he would be here.
Then would drop by to visit me for lunch or wad :)
So nice right?
We sms each other for awhile before i got back to work.
I didnt reply him when he ask me i can sms in work meh.

Was switched over to GIRLS so i had to wear the pink jacket.
But this time i dont have to wear the fugly hairband.
If u guys dont know what im talking about,
and are trying to imagine how the hairband i wore yesterday looks like,
Its this.
Now you know how i felt yesterday when i wore the one in pink. :P LOL. This is Hidaya, The one i have been working with for these few days. ;) Friendly And, she`s married at the age of 17. Cool urh? Have a baby too who is called taufik and its 1yr 7 months old! :o


Random.


HOOOHOO, thats bout it. Didnt take much, coz i think my boss would prob kill me.
Urh while serving one of the customer, someone in red keep walking outside the shop with his friend. LOL. I didnt know it was anyone i know till i think he look very familliar. He keep staring in the shop and i was like "omg sia!".
Feel so shy lmao lmao lmao . HAHHAHAHA.
So i didnt dare to go out.
Its becoz im shy + my boss cam is all over the shop.
So i better becareful. Sorry justin :)
Make u do hand signals to me. LOL.
(And let ur fren laugh at u lol)
I cant come out pei u and stuff. im workinggg.

Anyways. After justin went off to look for a job at ORCHARD,
I was like as usual, serving customers, BUT,
like suddenly.
I saw this person who is standing at 1.86M tall,
Outside the shop smiling like an idiot to me.
Guess who?
EUGENE NG WEI REN.!
L O L
Yesterday come, today aso come?
Wa u wanna pick me up from work everyday isit? LOOOOL.
Hahaha. Messy came at around 4+
(In case u guys dunno, Messy is Eugene, Just a nick)
So he waited like 2 hours plus for me to finish work.
Lol... i dunno what he did in the 2 hours.
But i see him walking pass the shop many times lol.
He most prob went to shop alone .
Then suddenly he walked into the shop. and request to get a bag for his cousin.
Aged 12.
Sooo, i anyhow chooose 1 bag. LOL.
He got it. :)!

Went off from work .
OHHHHHHH FUCK,
as i was blogging,
I SUDDENLY REMEMBER I DIDNT CHECK OUT FROM WORK. NBCB. F SIA. LMAO
Nvm, =.=
Went to have dinner with eugene, But he`s most prob staring at me eat all the way,
Because he is NOT eating.
And it makes me look like a big idiot. =.=
Justin called to ask if i want to follow them play pool anot.
I was like no i dont like to play pool.
I most prob forgotten how to play,
And i cant be bothered to learn how to play again.

Went down to meet justin and friends after that .
Then they went off to play pool.
=/ Peesh, Justin didnt know eugene was with me.
(GUILTY)

Eugene accompanied me wait for bus and all.
Then he went to meet his friends for his movie.

Haha. today is a nice day . Heh :)
And im happy with my life now.


Sometimes choosing is hard. But i just dont wanna choose, yet.



Thanks andre for sending me blessings through sms, Good luck for ur papers next week.
Thanks jolene darling for wanting to visit me this afternoon :P
Thanks Yuuki for appearing in my life again.
Thanks Justin for the lame jokes whenever im down.
Thanks Eugene for picking me up from work again. LOL ~_~
Thanks Sze Zhaung for advising me alot on work and addiction :P
Thank god for the wonderful cousins i have, especially ADONIA, the one i loved most!

You know, everyday at work i dont and have never expected anyone to come and drop by and say hi or , anyone to like, purposely meet me after work. The feeling just dwells inside me happily loh.

I must thank god my life is so wonderful :)
Oh, and willie and hidaya for guiding me throughout the working days.
Love ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.