I want to know :)


Everything about today is really a stress relieving antidote and that puts away my troubles and thoughts, for a moment. Being beside the sea makes me feel all lively and i just want to close my eyes to feel every moving air passing through me and making its way through my lungs and head. The air was so strong i could hardly even think about anything at that point of time and my heart was in a peaceful state of happiness. Why didnt i think about him anymore, i asked myself over and over again with the waves crashing on the shores.



Met andre at eunos then head to parkway.
walked around and finally confessed that i was famished.
he said he was too. LOL!
So we ate chicken rice. Again. :)
Went to meet lewis and danny at teo heng then after so much singing and enjoyment we went to east coast park to enjoy the breeze.
Then i went home.

I`m really really apologetic for the short posts because im so lethargic at the moment. I think im going to die any moment.
So toodles people. :)

I`ll let the pictures do the talking.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.