MMV - Teardrops on my guitar

Teardrops on my guitar by Taylor Swift
Made in 2008 December


Changes made to the song
I edited the subtitles for the last part of the song to suit the video.


Featuring
Junjie as Drew
Diana as Avril
Random as May


Dedications
Boyfriend Junjie
Hello boy. :) Thanks for supporting me instead of rushing me into playing maple with you. Hugs and kisses to my lover boy who is so understanding and patient. I've put you in the video. Hope you don't mind!

Friend Yama
Hi twinneh. Although you are not in the video, this is dedicated to you because you LOVE taylor swift and i remembered! Hope you will like this and many luck to your future plans.

Friend Mae
To that crazy girl who is also in love with Taylor. Thanks for being there.

Radio Station PPFR
Just a tribute to my darling radio on www.ppf-radio.blogspot.com


Credits
Banned Story - www.Maplesim.com
Taylor Swift - Teardrops on my guitar
Video Editing - SonyVegas 9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.