I`m balding. :(

My heart beat so fast i could even hear it inside my head. Its like so magical yet unexplainable everytime i think about the past experiences. I'm trying very hard to forget and get on with life. Frankly speaking, im already almost out of this deep pit i fell into. But each time i recalled what happened in the pit , a part of my heart would hurt. Memories... Are they really worth keeping? How i wish i could throw them away and bury them somewhere i will never go by again. The 1st few critical days i have been asking myself why did this even happen ? Then after much thinking i finally decided. Whatever the reason is, he just dont love me enough. Feelings are never forever. They fade as time goes by. I understand that perfectly so i didnt ask again. I didnt ask the real reason. Because it just all adds up to. He just doesnt love you enough. So much so , as days go by, i found out. Friends are the people who would walk by ur side. The ones i have been negleting so much for more than 2 years. They are people who want the best for you and are like always there. No matter what. When u are older, or when u are married. They stay. :) I'm so glad i stepped out of that cosy house and im enjoying the beautiful rain and shine on my skin. Although i may be unsure what is ahead of me in the future, i know that i've learnt my lesson and...i just need more time to bury the memories. 1 more week to go. Thats my promise to myself :) I love my 3 little pigs best and of coz. not to forget the 2 silly people from RP :P . Of course. there are alot more. But the ones mentioned are the beautiful people who was tiding the crisis with me.

HEHE

omigosh. i suddenly feel like playing time crisis. LMAO.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
I WANT TO CUT MY HAIR.

so much for saying im not cutting after much consideration.

How about bangs?
Or or or I DUNNO. omgosh.

I saw some hair dolls have i think they are AWESOME.


Omigosh! :)
SO NICE RIGHT?
I`ll most prob consider dying it black too.
Soooo interesting.

Alright.
About today.
i woke up at about 11.30 and smsed whoever i needed to.
Thennnnnnnnnn sze zhuang ask if i want to go out with him.
I said i felt very homely and i want to stay home today.
+ i feel very tired... :(

He asked if i want to go out on friday.
Omigosh.
Friday everyone seem to be so free?
Edwiana they all also want to go out on friday together.
Melvin and group going pubbing on friday too.
My 3 little pigs want to sing K on friday.
Its like, i dunno what to do! :(

Waiting for some idiot to go home and send my pictures.
(Damn, he showed his friends. The faithful guy and cream boy.)

ARKKKKKKKKKK.
im so bored today.
i was watching bratz on kids central and i thought its so cute LOL.
OHHHH and totally spies is a hit i swear.
Martin mystery just makes me all excited LOL.

Im so worried i failed baking the things i wanna bake.
Then i`ll disappoint him :(
sigh sigh.


好想知道你的100分會給怎樣的人...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.