The 19th Year.


Being alone is not what i want. It is what i need.



I just wanna lay back on the sand, looking up on the stars and forgetting every hurting memory that dwells inside. I just want to let go every pain inside me and the confusion that is causing me to think differently. i dont want to settle down , not now and not later. I dont wanna fall in love anymore until it finds me. You cant just walk in and out of my life like that. You walked in the right way. And u walked out the right way. If u want to walk in again, do it right. Win me over.


Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO EUGENE NG WEI REN.
(aka mesmerized, messy, idiotic boy)


I was slacking at home. the whole day until about 5.30 then i decided to prepare to meet the 3 little pigs. Dressed up and met eugene at city hall at 6.30. gave him his present =) I hope he like it.
Walked for abit first and slacked at starbucks and take HELL LOTSA pictures.
Here goes. :)
*HERE ARE ALL THE PICS. DAMN ALOT SIA.













From the picture below onwards.

EUGENE NG, WHO LET U PUT UR HAND BEHIND ME HUH?
VERY DARING HOR?! I NOW THAN REALISE SIA. >;( ROAR.
U U U U, WATCH OUT HOR. =X

(He just rested his hand at the chair. not on my shoulder. )





















Went to eunos to take a bus to meet the 3 pigs.
But cousin called and tell me to ho gome early.
Since when i reach there they also gtg home.
I might as well dont go.
Although i really miss them so much! :(
Sorry 3 little pigs. WoAiNiMen.
Anyways. Went to take train with Eugene.
Just that he took the one to pasirris. And mine to Boonlay.
Went back home and now here i am blogging.
Chatting on msn and cursing people to the max HAHAHA

Aiai and her friend + Liting coming down to interview at my workplace tmr.
HOPE THEY GET IT.
then we can take pics like mad and have fun tgt :)
Hehehe i miss u liting darling :(
AND AIAI. i cant wait to meet u HEEEHEE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.