The Reds.

First thing first,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!



Alrights back to the main topic.
The night before the clock strike 12 to announce the independence of singapore,
The 3 pigs and little red riding hood were caught hanging out together.
Here the story goes...

Friday morning.
Woke up and Chatted with some people on msn before preparing to meet my 3 pigs.
Sat a train to tampines then bused to the place where andre, danny and eugene lives.
Waited for eugene for about. 5mins before he appears :)
We walked to TP together and meet up with the cutest little pig, lewis.
Went to eat together and i ordered 1 plate of fish i hate so much after having just ONE bite. So i gave half each to eugene and lewis.
Talk alot of rubbish and we walked out of the canteen.
Andre met us in the school and we strolled out of the school and headed for the bus stop =)

Eugene left for home to prepare himself to meet his friend at bedok.
And we sat a bus to lewis place at bedok too :)
Lewis dog, BIBI is a very horny dog.
It likes to hug people`s leg and hump it. =.=
I am so afraid of that dog i ran all over the place and everyone laughed at me like an idiot.
Stoned at lewis place until about 7 then we head over to PLAZASING to meet Danny :)
I forgot about eugene. I was intending to meet him.
I`m so so so sorry! :(
I hope u forgive me. And please dont be pissed at me alright?

Anyways. Headed to PS and met danny up.
We went to pub to drink. :)
There aint many pictures that day because my hair suck.
And i dont wanna take many pics =(
I had bad headache and blur vision by the time i finished drinking.
It was all fun because we laughed and talk nonsense.
Lewis was pretty high and kept shaking his head.
Lol. Bon voyage lewis! Remember to get for me clothes from batam LOL!. :P
He`s going batam on that very night for 2 days.
Awwww :( will miss you little pig.
Andre walked me to the taxi stand and waited for me.
Thank you very much :) That is very sweet.
Cabbed home, bathed and fainted on the bed :)

Pictures on that day :)













The next day.
On a beautiful saturday, WHICH IS NATIONAL DAY.
i woke up at 11.45 and i went to bathe to meet andre afterwards at 2.30 at redhill.
Sweet ar. Andre always do sweet stuff i never expected him to do. :)
Anyways. We met each other and we went to vivo, THINKING we would be late.
But end up we are like. so damn early... :(
Sat there for about 30mins to wait for the movie to start. =.=
We watched Money Not Enough.
Its okay la. The ending was like sad shit. :)
Andre TEARED too :) HEHEHEHE. lmao.
Anyways. After the movie we walked around doing nothing.
And then we trained to city hall.
I saw Alan and Nelson but i dont think they see me. ;)
So too badddd.
I decided that city hall is too crowded so we head over to Bugis to have dinner.
We ate Yoshinoya (I dunno how its spelt, and i dont care.)
After that we head back to city hall again.
This time we went to see if we can catch the fire works.
(F , THE TREES BLOCKING THE FIREWORKS, SEE WHAT SIA.)
Nvm, :) Saw the fireworks. I DO NOT feel happy.
Because people are smoking around me and it SUCKS because it STINKS.
And not to mention BANGLAS having very sweaty body walking pass me.
LEAVING THAT STENCH IN THE AIR.

SEERIOUSLY. i just wanna leave that place.
LOL.

Anyway we left after we thought was the last display and we ate gelare at marina square.
There are some pictures to accomodate this event.
Went to bugis again after that to walk walk see see.
:) Then i went homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Todays`s pictures!













--


Random Pics.
(Overdued ones)



Did i mention im going to start work on sunday , tomorrow?

Good luck to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.