Habbo Freak.

Seriously im like damn pissed off with myself.
I miss my school mates from ITE, i think. (;
And i want to go back there to hug them. Hohoho.
I dont know. I`m not in the best of mood almost everytime i think about school.
Just pisses me off big time.

Tmr im going out with my cousins and the 3 little pigs.
Going partyworld i think.
I`m not sure if im still going with Melvin and group to pub.
Or edwiana to club.

I dont really like these places anymore... );
I just want to. Be myself.

Anyway speaking bout myself,
3 years back i played habbo and my generation are people like,
Gerlyn, Welyn, Ryan, Dan, Kieran and people like these?
I was very shocked to find out that HunnieD, that idiot that has always been in my buddy list back then, is actually one of my little pigs.
=.= LOL.

He`s so annoying.
Anyway, Pics we took when we all gone mad and went on habbo for fun.

Me and Andre. (Ugly husband and wife)



Danny trapped. =.=



2 out of 3 pigs are here :)!


Thats bout it.
Did i mention i played Club Penguin with Andre today?
It bores me like totally. So i went to sleep.

Woke up and watch News.
I tend to like knowing bout the world. haha.
National day is going to be so F packed i swear.
after news is followed up by that Flower show.
So interesting. (;

Then. nothing liao. im so bored.
Waiting for my chatting kakis to be online.
Im only currently talking to lewis, 1 of the piggys.



I want to see the fireworks.
And forget every misery i have inside me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.