Hello. My name is PINK (;




Action speaks louder than words.



Todayyy =) 12th Aug, Tues :)
Work starts at 2. So i slept all the way till 11. :)
Reached work early today and i was appointed to do GIRLS.
I think i know almost all the products in GIRLS already. =/
All stuck into my head. :)
It seem like a long day coz not many customers on weekdays ;)
While working, MY DARLING JOLENE POH, visited me.
I was surprised because i didnt expect it coming.
Chatted with her for awhile. then she went to accompany her boyfriend :)
Awwww, sweet sweet.

Continued working and talk nonsense with hidaya about guys.
LOL.
She`s enthu about this topic la i tell u =x
Went for dinner break and ate duck rice.
Damn lonely, everytime i have to eat alone because the boss only releases us 1 by 1.
So its like, everyone in the shop had to eat alone.
Sian de can. :(
Anyways. i listen to songs while eating.
So i guess it was okay.
Walked around and talked on the phone.
Suddenly this nonsense man, called justin called my cell.
Conversation goes like this :

tin : Eh where are you.
me : Plaza sing la. where else?
tin : GOT MEH? which part of plaza sing.
me : errr, somewhere near the lift.
tin : u not working meh?
me : dinner break la dey.
tin : oh...where u im like outside ur shop.
me : SMLJ OMG OMG OMG (shocked like lj)

met up with tin and his friend.
Walked around for like 15mins and i gtg back :)
Sorry babe hehehehe.

Anyways, continue working till 10.20.
OVER TIME SIA. lmao.
coz some customers suddenly rush in when we are closing :)

Yay, happy today,
accompanied fatin to eat then bused home :)
Lewis called and accompany me.
Nice timing sia. :)

Here, Disgusting zi lian pics. LMAO.



Didnt take much,
i can imagine my boss screaming at me.
Hohoho, although that never ever happened. :)
9.30-5.30 tmr. Let me think what i want to eat first . Lol.

Thursday outing with 3 little pigs i hope :)
Hmm. Sometimes. I gave up expecting. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.