Wanted.

Yipee. It`s saturday.
All the talk about going out and shopping is making me feel so excited and practically makes me fantasize ALOT about having so much fun. And i hate it when the expectation of an outing wasnt met. IF, you know what i mean.

I went to TP just now to meet Edwin and Lewis.
Edwin was really nice. He waited for about 4 HOURS for me in TP.
When i arrived he left saying he had a dinner to attend and just wanna see me.
LIKE AW...............
THATS REALLY REALLY SWEET.
Seriously he`s one of the sweetest guys i ever met in my LIFE!
and he`s a role model for guys, TRUST ME.
so if any girl is interested please call my cell i`ll give u his number.. =x
Please i wont, i`ll keep everything good for myself.
LOL
ok enough crap. I met lewis at the cafe and we ate potato wedges.
And talked hell lots of crap till we almost died from boredem.
Talked about andre and danny for awhile.
Dont worry we aint bad mouthing you guys!

Seriously when i thought about it.
I wonder why the FIAK i didnt choose poly back then.
I must be either crazy or blinded by factors.
Now i regretted it like crazy.
But yes as what edwin said.
He said 24 points is bullshit and can only get into crap courses.
But AT LEAST i am able to go into some courses.
So here i am struggling to QUIT MY SCHOOL.
and retake my O`s all over again. :)
Heee. I love. my messy life. (NO PUN INTENDED)

I went home after a short while because im tired and lewis had to go to his friend`s "party" which made emo after that. And thats, a bummer to think that your friend is not enjoying himself.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH btw!
Im soooooooooo excited when i talked about national day to andre that day and its like at that point of time i really wished national day was tomorrow. Can you believe it? I`ve even went through clothes to see what i can wear that day. OMIGOSH. im acting all paranoid. On a side track, andre makes me wonder. :)

I went to school on friday to get me withdrawned. But i was rejected due to invalid reasons. And also told to attend school. Crap can? Jean koh told the in charge i was doing very well for my papers scoring As and Bs, as usual. But cmon. So what if i can do accountings? I took it in secondary school of course it would be easier for me to understand and do.
Anyway no offence, but POA in secondary school, is exactly the same as what we are learning in ITE accounting fundamentals. The whole 2 year course is exactly like O lvl standard .
So its like... Hm... :)

I`m tired and sick of accounts. Business is just so not me. Maybe i`ll give up my space for another person to take over since im not. im not. and never interested in business...
I just finished webcamming with lewis. LOL. i was bored and i had nothing better to do and he was not in the best of mood but i dont think i helped either.
Webcam with messy tmr! :) I hope he makes me laugh like shit before i go out to meet the rest.
Alrights. im going to sleep (AGAIN)

Everything i post today is god damned random HEHEHE :)
I love white. x3!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.