ZZZ

WA LAN EH. go cut hair . cut until like shit. ZZZZZZ
WOOO FUSION SUCKS. ZZZ


--------------------------

Alot of things ran through my mind as i was on my way back.

All the advices. The comments.
Seem so useless.

I have been thinking about this shit for 2 days.
2 days i ask myself.
Do i love this guy i`m with now.
Or am i just wasting my time for nothing.

When i`m with him.
I feel good.
But sometimes .
I just dont get the feeling.


I have so many doubts.
So many questions.
Yet i cant ask.
I dont know how to.

I have once gave in my all to this relationship.
But after a breakup, i`m afraid.
He`s back with me.
Isit because its a sense of Guilt or Sympathy?
And not love..
I dont know.


............

Went to his house today.
Upon hearing he`s sick,
i got quite worried.

Went to his house only to realise im there,
just to watch him play audition.
Like wtf ;D
Ok thats it i thought.

Been thinking for a long time .
Should i mention it ?

Arh. Ok. we talked.

;break up la.

The moment i said this.
I feel abit odd.
Dont know whats with me.

After awhile.
I looked into you.
I realised. I`m wrong.
I told you. I`m taking back my words.




Baby im sorry.
I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.