... LOL

Congrats to my 100th post!

I set up this blog on the.... Lemme check.
13th of December,
2 days before christmas.

I`ve used this URL since that day.
And until now this blog is still active and kicking.

Althou there are times i dont blog.
Lol.

From a maple freak > imvu freak > audition freak.

I spent about 30mins reading all my post again.
And lots of flashbacks happen.

Memories just came flooding.
Its a good thing.
You bottled up your memories ^^

I`m glad i have a blog and maybe. like. years later when i reread everything again.
I would feel young. hohoho. ^^

Meanwhile, smsing mich and telling her the one late there would be wu gui.
HOHOHO.

Holidays are near.
Mom ask me not to look for work.
She spon me money ROFL.

X.X too much freetime.
Cant stand it. WOOTS.


Later going out. HOHOHOOOOOO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.