WOKEN UP BY FAI CHAN.

RAWR.
Damn tired la.
Then he ask me hurry get up meet them.
Pea mich shuling bun ryan and him going.
Then i anything loh.
ROFL.

Went there wear until so lap sap. LOL

Anyhow loop in a t shirt and 3 quarts.
then wear slippers . lmao
LIKE GO MARKET SHOPPING =X


BTH.
They keep making fun of me sia.
ANYWAY.

play awhile at bunk.
Sia la. i cant play at home anymore. OMFGSSSSSS ^_^

Comp crashed coz my brother download crap la.
Go download dunno wad virus. then cant even open.
NEHNEH.

NNHM. ZZZ

Now can only rot on msn and rot rot rot.

Hmmm..
Went to eat at pastamania.
BTH SIA.
Left so many bread no one wanna eat.
Then we play games.
Lose de eat.
MICH ate 2.
Fai ate 1.

Not bad ar. couple eat LOLOLOL.
Went home not long later after bunking for abit.
AND FAI. U DUN ANYHOW ANYHOW. T.T
NEHNEH! T__________T

I HATE DONKEY U HATE DONKEY I HATE DONKEY.
ROFL. =X

Love auditioners.

^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.