:)

ok , FIRSTLY, HAPPY CHILDREN`S DAY :)


Today i woke up very late because i was on the phone with my friend till i fell asleep.
leaving him alone. i`m sorry :)

anyway.
I woke up and wash up, have breakfast, then head on to the world of dance battle. =.=
i gamed from 12+ all the way to 9+

I`m feeling very lethargic.
I played NPC with mich today.

We were like crazy about dens.
I had 60k at first because i lost all my money to the license. =.=
After Npcing, i had 100k. Haha .

There are quite abit of conflict with the song SWEETIE.

Because we cant perf that song, The npc just took over us and the game just stopped.
Some kinda npc.

I hate the NPC SALLY. >.<


Not long after our last game, beat city,
we won and decided to head to free 1, where we could find our friends at.

I was thinking of what set i should wear next week,
because my cash item last only 1 week.

Somehow i like it this way because i can change looks all the time.
Although its abit more expensive like that =.=

Nvm i decided, i will stick to a look. But i havnt figure out what.

Anyway i was asking the room what i should go for.
Then mich , so cutely, was like ' we can buy same ma! for les gang.'

Then i O.o kinda thought its a great idea.
So i went to cash shop to look for a look that all 4 of us could wear.

I cant really figure out what to wear so i told mich.
She went through the mall and gave the primitive suggestion,
Thought is was kinda nice too!

But we were still figuring the bottom.
We`ll decide what to buy sometime.

Anyway, trained 8k with mich, tazzy, tyb, ryan and some others.

I think i really suck in 8k. booo..
Anyway after everything i`m getting so tired.

I hang out in the net for awhile and heard the pantene advert.
So nice la! So i actually went to look for the music,
Unwritten by Natasha BeddingField.
While looking for it i came along with this song,

By Daniel BeddingField.
Thought it was quite meaningful.
I`ll post it on my blog :)

Music also haha.

Alright all.
Take care.


JAS - Jiayou for your exams. I will always be your super good friend!
WB - N lvls le! Jiayou!
Mich - Takes time to forget ^^ wasukali!

Night all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.