:)

Woots.

Wo hui lai le.!
^_^

Anyway.
Went to bunk to meet up mich and ryan.
AWAKEN WOR. =X

Thinking which shirt to buy.

Notice*
Lexy change uniform le.
3WOOL top.


I finally found a fixed look i wan.
HAHA =X

But the hat is still police woman top.
POLICE ROCKS. =D

Anyway har...
Went meet them up then head to city hall play lan.
Coz my mom zakumming there.
LOL =X

So went to join her. Suzaku came too!
Too bad they din manage to zakum ^^

Pea and tock came to fetch us and we squeeze until BTH.
Went to eat zhu chao?
How to say.

Nvm.
Eat finish le full like crazy =/
Then went to tocks house catch movie. -,-

BTH. I was so tired and i`m afraid i might fall asleep there so i wanted to go home early.
But because my parents like bad mood or wad la.
Not happy with everything.
CRAP

Then my parents dunno go where.
I bo key.
Kalimi was asked not to open the door for me.
Then my siblings also cannot do anything.
then SUA!

i go rachel hse ton.
LOL.
*kakaka

Then we share same bed. tell secret secret. ^_^
Hehe. Bo bian. closest to me de. LOL.

Went audi for awhile.
BORED and went to sleep.

Lots of pm came spamming to me ytd.
Abit scary. LOL.

went to bed with rachel soon.
we did.... *AHEM

LOL.

Shy* sleep with her dam funny. she keep moving here n there.
Then morning woke up . OMFG. 7AM.
LOL.
then i push rachel.
she was like so calm. ASS SIA.
late liao loh!

I was awoken by. sms. LOL =X

Hmm....Went to sch loh.
Omfg. rachel skirt dam short la.
i wear le. like wad? go shopping, miniskirt ar?
Z.Z

Her shirt damn big. woots. BTH she sua ku ma. HOR RACHEL =X
Went sch carrying nth at all.

Took back results.
I dont wanna talk about it. BOOO.

Went home all the way planning about lunch .
Fai dam gay can . LOL =X
DON DON
cannot say anymore. arbo he threaten me ROFL.

Now rot until dowan to rot le.
Peeping at ppl`s blog... ahaha...

Mich , take careee.. sick le dun play too much.

Pea , ^^ xie le. Your driving skills buay pai lea. power~ U not human. u peanut. *LAME -.-

Ryan , Dont think too much and look forward to the future.

Tock , see u in 49 days. hoho. take care.

tired.... i go nap LOL. sayo~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.