BABY I LOVE YOU

=D=D

Darling woke me up today at about 5.30am.
Hear his voicee . hohoho =x

I went back to sleep because i totally forgot that i could go school later than usual.
1hr later, darling called again.
then he was like huh? u still sleeping ar O.O

Cheese =/
I woke up not long after he called me and get myself ready.
Went to school area for awhile and then came back home.
>.<

I`m very afraid i might retain.
The teachers said 2 classmates from my class retaining.
WHO WHO WHO T_T

All my results border line =.=
Except for math.
Did pretty well.
Best! 30/100 omg. = _ =

Anyway Auditioned most of my time and finally bought my lexy uniform.


My Future Perm LOOK!
Top buy liao,
Shoe buy liao.
Pants. Waiting for my 300k (tsktsk )
Hair. Buy liao >.<

Awaken teeshirt buy liao ^_^

All infinity de. hoho.

So, the bottom line is.
SHOULD I GO FOR THE EVENT?
(Dont feel like going if no one goes.)

Hump move =/
37273444 ( In love with it ) o.o

CONTINUED




Today maple with JAS.
For 10mins. =.= Then bored LOL.


Went msn.
Talk about audition event while talking on the phone with ... darlinggggg ^_^
He wanted to register for the event too but. Cant use comp.. =D
So register for him.
Then noticed the PIN is needed to register.
Dont have his PIN and he sleep liao T.T
Tmr morning hope when he call me in the morning can ask him.
*Reminds myself to ask him.

Shush i go sleep liao. tmr still got school :)
Hope i would get promoted. =D
lol. JIAYOU DIANA.

Night all.
Night T darling (;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.