TGIF!

Thank Ben Poh for his
SUPER AMAZING CUTE KAWAII ADORABLE COMFY SPIDERMAN JACKET.
I instantly feel like spider woman upon wearing it LOL.
SEE, SO CUTE RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THE JACKET!

------

Yes yes! Thank god its friday! :)
Slept for less than 5 hours.
Im super lethargic in class.
& to think i was about to fall asleep in class while listening to others present.

Science was tough as hell today.
As usual, im the scribe. But next week one of my team members wants to give it a try.

Peesh,
I swear my brains almost dropped from too much thinking.
Lucky the presentation and the faci's shooting gun wasnt so bad afterall lol.

Managed an A in cognitive skills for this week and i hope to maintain this awesomeness!
I cant wait for communication's module to be released.

School ended at a pretty decent time and i went to look for S and the rest :)
Did half of my RJ but left it undone as i went to NYP to look for Edwiana.
(Because her school is really near mine!!!!)

Sorry Melvin Tay, tired die la dey.
Even if you send me home i also very lazy HAHAHAHA.
Next week okay? :) I know you understand!!!!

Went to MOF (as usual!) and Shiyi joined us!.
Camwhored as usual :D!!!

Went home and rushed my gay RJ and here i am, blogging!

When is the last time i ran in the rain?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.