Sometimes you dont even know...

..when or how it happened.

Hidaya is in the same team as me for Maths, Enterprise, Communications.
Lol her webcam so clear right!? Jealous !!!
FINALLY DONE WITH MY 5 PARAGRAPH LONG RJ!
(Pro dog!)

Firstly,
Congrats to all my friends that got into poly the very last minute!

Secondly,
Goodbye to my cognitive module as well as my enterprise team mate Sean.
As he is transferring to NYP. (Sad diez)

Thirdly,
I got a B for my maths module! Lol!
I hope to get A next time round :P

Anyway! Today was awesome as well!
Met Liang Jie in the morning and he ate like a dog on the way to school :D
(HAVE TO ADD THAT HE WASNT LATE FOR ONCE!!!)
He didnt send me to class because we were gonna be late soon and his faci today sucks!

It was enterprise again and seriously,
I ate like a dog in class when we went to Kofu to dabao our food.
Eat and do our daily project. Like beggar like that.

Overall,
I think everyone did a good job again! Most importantly we all had fun!

Lesson ended late again thanks to our faci, always eating into our breaks and after school time :(

Went to the CCC Thailand trip meeting after class.
Its about volunteering at Thailand at some tribal village and helping the kids out.

I was initially keen at first, but after hearing what i have to go through turns me off totally.
Im fine with hot weather and the dirt but i am NOT fine about eating uncooked and weird food because my tummy is extremely sensitive. I would most probably have diarrhea for all 8 days and end up not having fun at all. We also had to sleep on grass and planks and sleep with bugs and bathe and wash our face in yellow river water. I really want to help the kids and go there for an experience, but i cant because my health failz.

Went to IG fiesta to accompany S to sign up for his replug! (Bahahaha)
& had noodles for dinner! Ban mian and milk soup!

It was raining really heavily before we ate but im so glad it died down while on my way to my other class. Sooo tired i swear!!! If there's a bed in front of me at the moment i think i can just snore away *Grins.

Went home after class and i finally did my awful RJ.
Its 12am now. Things are gonna suck tomorrow in Science.

It was natural.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.