E37L

First day of school!
Module ; Enterprise! Boring or not you tell me? zzz.

Already met this dude on the 3rd day of orientation.
This is Jason Chua.
Most prob gonna be close to me for this sem.
He's the dog that sits at the table opposite of mine, facing me.
And its gonna be like that every enterprise lesson sia ZZZ.

Sadly, there are no people inbetween our view so we always see each other's dog face.
We always msn about our classmates and bad mouth the facilitator LOLZ.
He's from SHL and he says CCC people surrender because we raise up our hands when being called, ya right, lets talk about steriods!!! (Boo)
Always giving me that cheeky face, dont know what he's up to.
Today, he ask the whole class to go google.com and type in "Thats not sexy" and click "I feel lucky" beside the google search button.

AND I ALMOST DIED THANKS TO HIM.

PS : DID YOU TRY SEARCHING THAT ON GOOGLE TOO? HAHAHAHA!

He's a very funny dog friend though HAHAHA. :D

Oyaaaaa,
I skipped evening class today, dead beat.
Thanks, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.