I believe you.

Team 5 Communications Skills Module!
Today was a rather good day for me!

Went to school with an empty stomach but i went to get the fish bread ($1 only!) for break and munched away hahahaha. I also bought bubble tea (Jason's recommendation). Make my stomach feel so queasy in class loh. We finished up the work pretty quickly today and did an awesome skit. Hehehehe! Own liao today! I really hope i can get an A, though. Didnt have lunch as i was not hungry. But i was starved during meeting 3. Hahaha. I pray pray pray pray that i can get As for my cognitive module as well as my communications module. I want to do well for my other modules too! :) I loveeeeee E37L, SO FAR SO GOOD!

Cant wait for Sem 2 though!

After school i did my RJ in class and Sherman bought food up for me!
DAMN YUMMY I SWEARRR :D

Went to IG fair with Jamie, Bryan, Sherman, Christian, Jolene, Marion, Justin.
Decided to join Student ambassador.
But i signed up for cheerleading and tennis.
Most prob joining tennis la, cheerleading not so. LOL.

I think my body is wearing out sia.
I get to sleep so little everyday its killing me.
I need to get used to it.



We all make mistakes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.