you know you love me.

"Girlfriends are the love."



Resumitted post. :)
Met andy and grace again at inter and went to school :) I forgot whats another guy`s name who came along with us. :s Anyways, Went for life skills lesson 1st up :) Had a 30min lesson then went for lunch. Or you can call it breakfast =.= I ate laksa, ITS FREAKING SPICY OMG. ;( Sadded. I eat until so full, dunno later PE can manage anot.. Should be can luhs :) Diana`s strong. Went for PE lesson and its the height and weight session. Sian 1/2 i just eat finish they wanna measure my weight, sure overweight lmao! x; Height 165 omg i think i "kiu zui" . I`m not gonna reveal my weight. Too fat already. :) After PE went to play pool for 1 and 1/2 hour. Sianed de can. Played 3 rounds, With crystal, grace and desmond. Gonna go ktv next week. :) Yipee. After pool session went for BUSINESS and OFFICE applications. Damn sian...I was freaking moody all the way home... Sigh.
Its hard to understand what one is thinking.
I`m not gonna give a shit about that person anymore,
dont like losers. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.