Cheer cheer!

Friday!
School was OKAY. There`s only 2 lessons. :) Great! AFD and BFD. Went to have lunch with the clique later on. After lunch, i rushed to aljunied, aka circuit road, aka macperson ITE (; Met up with my loverBOY ! He ended school 45mins ago, but still waited for me till i reached! So much for time planning DIANA :( He accompanied me to redhill to get my clothes andwe ate at the market there too! Then purposely sat bus to BEDOK, which took like 2hrs...then sat another bus to my house there at tampines, 15mins... Piang eh, I slept at the bus la can, super tired from all the work and school. I have work tmr too! Good good! But early in the morning sia. Sian 1/2 de lohs. Monday swimming lessons leh, gonna see all my class guys in tongs and tights, HAHA. FUNNY SIA. i really cannot imagine. Damn sickening. Anyways, whats wrong with IMEEM ar? keep cannot load one, so louya. Boy just went home 1 hr back i think. Lol. Already missing him. Love you boy, and last of all,



Happy 3rd Month ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.