Nothing`s fine.

Hello world,
I`m getting irritated VERY EASILY.
Not gonna say what im irritated at...
School was fine these few days,
i wont upload pictures YET,
thats practically because my macbook is with my sister.
Whatever right? Went home with the usual people again.
Yuuki,Andy and Desmond.
Desmond and Yuuki is gonna go SIM soon.
So much for entering ITE.
Tomorrow`s 10am lesson. Yay?
Sleep more, because i have to go work, again.
Hope i wont end that late and i need to buy my thumbdrive...
Gonna meet rongx2 at inter tmr too.
Good, then got another girl accompany me.
Rather than all guys.
Yuuki`s not meeting us, he never meets us,
Lazy idiot, only wanna sleep more and attend school late.
Oh great, so much for blogging.
More like ranting can.
Urh, stupid people...QUITE A FEW OF THEM. Dunno how to reply my sms.
Fucking shit, people want my number i also dun wanna give.
random ppl dunno how they get my number,
(DUNO WHICH OF MY FRIENDS GIVE DE, HOR?)
I also dun wanna reply their sms, duno them mah.
they all my friends , got my number i sms them questions or what hor,
all dun wan reply.
IDIOT SHIT, pissed liao lah.
NOT GONNA SMS ANYONE AT ALL FROM TODAY ONWARDS.
Meet wad time u all ask me i DUN WAN REPLY LIAO.
everytime like that.
DAMN TULAN DE OK.
Chaobyebye lmao.
Fucking hate ITE friends now man.
I miss secondary school, when everything is all right.
I fucking hate idiots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.