Urh.

I woke up late for school today! Gay.

But i am still in school! At least i went right... :(

RP was on the headlines of TNP today, its about school's dress code.
Seriously, its poly la, we are all adults, we dont have to be told what to wear and what not to. Besides, dont we have to depend on situation as well? You cant expect us to wear shoes on a rainy day right (Subjective) I ALWAYS wear slippers on rainy days because i dont want my shoes to be soggy and sick and gross. I mean come on! :S

Baby came to pick me up along the way to school and he lent me his lappy the whole of today. Thanks Sweet!

Went for tuition after class and then homeeeee. I guess life is boring if its like a routine lol.

Will blog my thoughts tomorrow. Or friday. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.