Talking about food got me all hungry again.

Adam's Food Court! Some place near bukit merah i suppose :3 Decided to head there for dinner after my tuition! Tried the famous Nasi Lemak as recommended and damn, its good! The rice is super unique! Instead of the sticky rice that sticks together, you can totally feel grain by grain! How awesome is that! Besides so, the rice grain is twice longer than your average rice grain! I wonder why!!! :( Nevertheless the chilli and the rice tasted so good i finished every grain of it. Literally.

Nasi Lemak @ Adam Food Court

The Roti John is not so bad, it's my very first time eating Roti John! Now i know what the hype is all about!! I think we didnt get the famous stall's because it was closed. But im still glad im able to have a feel what Roti John is!

First roti john @ Adam Food Court

After finishing dinner, stopped by Island Creamery to try the ice cream! A quiet place, not alot of people, mostly people chilling out, its abit like dempsey!

Island Creamery

I had double scoop cookies and cream and it tasted sooooo milky! But Yum! However, i still prefered Bens & Jerry's cookies and cream!!

Cookies & Cream @ Island Creamery

The unique thing about this shop is that they have millions of pictures plastered onto the wall, it seems like the coolest hangout place ever, shall bring my friends over the next time!! Did not get a clear shot of the thousands of photos on the wall! But here goes one of the pictures i randomly snapped. Did not focus at all! (Wasted!!!)

Pictures on wall @ Island Creamery

So thats it for my tuesday, I hope all my readers and haters had a good one! I know my blog is boring as its all about food. Haha what can i say! I love food! :)

Ut3 Results not out yet, seriously irritated and angry. Why is RP so inefficient? School starts next week and our results are not posted yet, Seriously?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.