Impaired.

Deaf or Blind?

The choice of audience we have to choose to perform to in this lesson of creative concepts... Our initial preference was actually for the blind, however, we went with the deaf after being left with no choice. Shall not complicate the post any further.

Had lunch with some of my new classmates and my favourite Klique people. I love my Klique so much :) They made my RP life so much better. I'm so tired of making new friends that may not be what you think they are. Some people may look really nice and shit in the beginning, but when you get to know them, you will come to realize that they are actually quite evil. So yeah. :S I hope to open up to a few new people in my class. Well, it depends, actually :) Perhaps Klique would be glad to add in a few additional members.

Paranormal activity this evening, mad boring. It was the first time i felt like snoozing off in the cinema. Its rating? Negative 5 out of 5. Its terrible, should have watched the other ghost show instead haha. It is a waste of time and i don't even think i would download it at all... Took a bus home and ate chicken rice for dinner. I just love spending time with my baby boy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.