Sunday with gramps.

ME LOVE!



I cant really sleep with silky giving me the pathetic face because i chained her up due to being at edwiana's house, and i dont wanna risk the fact that silky's gonna pee anywhere she likes. So i bought her to my gramps place early in the morning from edwiana's place! I slept like a log and woke up for lunch and watched tv with my favorite grandmother! Dinner was then joined by my own family with my grandparents. So the entire day i spent it with my loved ones around me. I love sundays. Time to go to bed. My throat hurts like crazy and i hope Huimin lurbe gets well soon too, as she tweeted she had a bad sorethroat too! :(

Charisse BFFL is at melacca so i wont be able to see her until later next week!
And to top it off, i forgot we are going to genting on the 4th! So excited!
EEEEP! :)

Universal studios soon my BFFs!! :D

Dental tomorrow since i missed my appointment on sat LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.