LULZ.... AFTER 2 APPEAL TRIES...
FROM NYP IT > NYP BUSINESS > RP COMMUNICATIONS



Hello Suckers! :)

As you guys know, I have been given IT in NYP, and then after appealing, i got into business in NYP. But being the Diana everyone knows, i never ever wanted to do something i was not interested in. I am a firm believer that i will not do well if i do not like the subject/course. Thankfully, while having my super shiok nap, i received an email via my blackberry. To my surprise, it was an email from RP about my appeal to their communications course. To be honest, i didn't expect the email to come today. I surfed RP's admission website using my blackberry and that damn tiny screen expecting a negative response to my appeal. But it turns out that they have processed my application and it was successful!!!!

I jumped out of my bed and did a jiggly dance and went screaming OMG OMG OMG and tweeted

"FUCK HELL YEAH RP OFFERED ME COMMUNICATIONS COURSE. FUCK HAPPY! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK"

Hahaha omg pardon me okay? WAS TOO HAPPY ALREADY. I called edwiana and we talk cock on the phone!!! She bought her blackberry bold 9700! :) So happy! Can bbm bbm bbm bbm!!! Im excited for Denise too! Next week her poly results will release too! Sure can one! :) We all will get what we want because we have been good girls all our life!

ANYWAY, BB users add me on bbm leh!!

WOOOO!

BOOMZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.