Habbo.

OH HI SUNDAY!

Sunday is good for me! Zai nu at home, do nothing and slack, watch movies and anime.
I know right! :) But today i catch up with Gerlyn on msn! We talk about our habbo times and gossiped about our friends HAHAHA SUPER FUNNY! Never change at all ah this girl! :) So after talking about habbo, she itchy backside, went to play habbo, tempt me as well HAHAHA! So we both got on and was like so damn suaku! So much have changed! And we look damn ugly HAHAHA!

Oh! She got her blackberry too! Nowdays everyone is getting BB! More should get it! Then we all can BBM! :) I finally decided on which laptop to get on tuesday! Lenovo! Since its durable and alot of positive remarks on it so why not?!

Woo! Meeting my ex classmates @ MDIS tomorrow!!
Will blog more! Watch this space! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.