I want a gay as my boyfriend.

Credit to Cherie aiai, her link on the side bar! :)

So now i know why i no bf :P LOL

Hello, lets start off with a mind teaser.

Some people do not know what they want, not because they do not know what they want, but what they want are what people that know what they want, doesnt want.
Just because you want something people doesnt want doesnt mean you have to give up what you wanted right from the start for what other people want.

I've finally made my choice after such a long time.
Now i promise to commit to it, not for me, but for the people around me.

Anyway!!! Received my enrollment package today hahahaha.
Going down on tuesday to finish up the procedure and take my photo for ezlink card.
Ah, so tired, going out tmr. Pewpewpew.

Edwiana's BBM's Pm : I have bb and bb
LOL LAME SIA HAHAHAHA.

I also got! My BB and my bb silky :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.