Lets do Monday and Tuesday all over.

DAMN WORDY POST BECAUSE I DIDNT TAKE PHOTOS.

Monday

Met Daniel & Austin for abit of catching up! Was suppose to meet at MDIS but since i was late, they left the school to meet me instead ._. So yeah, we went to eat at astons @ Suntec! It took ages to come can? We were starved max! So we ate, talk about our classmates previously and then went to coffee bean afterso to charge Daniel's iphone. Daniel owns a blackberry and an iphone can?! Damn zzzz. Too rich no where spend already lmao. Went to check out the laptops and i still didnt know what to get because i really hate the designs offered by lenovo at RP roadshow...So i walked around with them and then we parted ways after awhile :)

Went over to Sengkang to visit my 1st aunt and i was feeling so tired i think i can die there on the spot ahahhahaa. But i try not to sleep because my cousin say if i sleep now i cant sleep at night, so i walk around the room doing nothing. My aunty then asked me to follow my uncle to fetch my niece from her infant care (daycare). Since i never been to infant cares, i went to check it out and see my naughty monster as well. So many babies and toddlers there sia. So damn cute, the eyes all bigbig stare at you SOOO CUTE CAN. AHAHHAA. Most of them are sleeping while some of them are playing loh. Lol adorable sia. Went home with Adeila on my lap while in the car, she's such a sweetie, hold my hand so tight hahahahha so cute. Anyway after i reach home, eat dinner and i totally bombz on my cousin's bed already HAHAHAHAHA. So at about 3am, i wokeup, cant get back to sleep already. FML...

Tuesday

Finally managed to sleep at 7am++ and woke up at 9am++ to prepare to head over to my school to hand the forms and all the whatnot. After so many complications and taking my photo at some automated booth we went over to check out the laptops at the roadshow, after much thinking, i bought the fujitsu one in white lolz. After finishing up everything it was about 1.30pm so we kinda rushed down to sengkang to pick 1st Aunt and 3rd Aunt up + Cousin Kim and headed to SGH for 1st aunt's chemo appointment. When we were there all my other aunties and uncles were there too. Hahahha like open party loh, got food and we keep making so much noise! We had to wait quite long but everything ended eventually at about 6pm so me and mom went home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.