When work is missing.

私はとても悲しい

The ribbon clip my lurbex gave me! Hee!


I went to school today, as promised.

Looking through Oppa's facebook pictures i felt that singapore is being boring with no awesome limos picking you up for prom or silky graduation caps to wear. I recalled myself telling him i have never sat a limo before. His reaction was like "What? Thats..." Pffft! I cant believe i even told him only the president and the government gets to sit on those POSH cars which are so common to the people of america. Pffft! He promised to bring me around if i ever go there. Which is not exactly possible until many years later or when my classmates decided to visit Fuz in canada. I could totally pop by to say hello or something ^^ Talk about it next time i suppose.

I seriously want to work. I need alot of money to fucking travel! Sheeesh. Chris and GB is in kyoto now and enjoying themself to the max while Oppa has gotten his ass back to america after his long flight. Laure birthday is coming up and i suppose both of the girls are in osaka. Florian disappeared from my life! Chao! But heard from redhead that he managed to get a geisha to serve him tea. How come some people just have the luck? Zzzz Unfair.

My mood is not exactly the best today because i had a bad sleep and i woke up because my sister was complaining to my mom about something plus, i was hungry. LOL. But now i should be feeling better. Facebook is pretty boring recently, not alot of happenings. But denise and edwiana both wrote the same thing when they did their quiz.

How cute is that?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.