Annoying forgetful.

今私は知っている。

Good evening everyone. I didnt go to Malaysia as i promise to Jingwen jiejie because i was too tired.(I know, im such a pest!)Some other time i suppose.

School tomorrow and i have to go. Edwin just gave me the best lecture of the century and i think i cant disappoint him any more, he even offered to study with me. HOW AWESOME IS THAT. God damned im so blessed with humans like that! :P (Even though we live far apart. Im living in South Central and himself in the east. He said he could come down to somewhere near my place to study with meeeeee!) He's such a good friend. I bet he would make a better boyfriend! Best part is, HE'S AVAILABLE! Psst: Girls, if you are interested, dont hesitate to send me your resume! LOL .

Alright, Diana, remember to wake up early! I have been eating ice pops every now and then because my mom bought them as a super privileged price of 30cents per stick! Super cheap and it is the same size as those that cost like 70cents each! :x Awesome choice of flavors but my favorite is of course, the traditional redbean! My siblings love durain though, which smelled kinda bad. Had an hilarious chat with Cherie Aiai and her boyfriend, Quan, Who is my ex boyfriend's friend. LOL So much of a coincidence! We gossiped until we almost died but i left them alone honeymooning on msn while i do something else.

Was chatting with Huimin lurbex earlier. She's one of the few that can click with me EASILY and we always gossip like no tomorrow. Glad i've found her. Awesome! Was shopping with her online and discussing on the designs and such. She ordered like 9 pieces after our shopping! Oh god! :X I did minor shopping and one of them was a normal T shirt with the word "BACKPACKER" in front. I fell in love with it instantly. Gosh! Its simple yet totally perfect for me!

Yes and my thought about conquering the world by 28 was not joking.

P/S : Some random pictures you might want to see.

My Youtube Profile Picture.
Dont get me wrong. I dont maple no more.
But i LOVE their charactors. :)



Something i drew to J zeh zeh.
It was suppose to be a super chio Huimin lurbex.
But i think i failed in drawing.



Jude is being awesomely cute on msn.


A picture i dugged up from my files.
Introducing Terence. Not Terence Lee.
Just my friend. We just created this for fun.
But we stopped playing after 1 week.
BORING.

And i cant believe pehpeh still plays Dragonica. Oh god!
:P He's a lvl 44 now. PRO!


----


On a side note, I think some people are seriously cheap.
Tata. :) I still have lots of plans awaiting me next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.