A new start.

joyeux anniversaire!
誕生日おめでとう

Happy 20TH birthday to you,
Laure Pattyn
(Now now, you're not in your teens anymore!)


You'll be flying back to paris 2 days later,
WHICH KINDA SUCKED. I know :P
Because you dont wanna leave Japan just yet!

Stayed home pretty much the rest of the day today.
Tomorrow and the rest of the days after that i will be busy like a beee!

---

Reddy is currently in kyoto.
Miss him miss him miss him!
Wont be able to talk to him till 15th.

Kill me already.


Edit ; 4.45am and i still cant go to bed.
Im too excited for paris. For some reason :P
Guess im going to hit sims 3 for abit.

PS : Changed my play list.
Only 2 songs.

One features my favorite song by Jay Sean.
HE'S FUCKING AWESOME!
I LOVE THAT TYPE OF STYLE/GENRE.
let me know if you know any of that sort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.