MISSS YOU!

LAZY RESIZE. SCREW IT.


Celebration in secondary school was awesomeness packed with laughter and old times.

Its been 2 years since i see my ex form teacher, Miss Christina Lin.
I remember 2 years back i was a troubled kid who always rebel against the rules.
Socks of different colour, sleeping in class, skipping classes and of course, being rude to the chinese teacher.

Well i am not exactly a bad kid, Just a playful one i suppose.

Took hell lotsa pictures with Foong Mei's sexy baby.
(Canon camera she just bought tsk tsk :P)

Only decided to take 3 out from the whole lot.


Miss Christina Lin
(She most prob curse and swear if she see this picture cause she didnt want to be seen in this class t of her this year. HAHA)

She's the form teacher i'll never forget in secondary school.
Constant nagging is like. ZZZZZZZ but oh well. Come to think about it. I miss it so bad after i left school.


Class 3E1'06/4E1'07
The heart and soul of my secondary school life.
(FINALLY, im in the class photo instead of MIA)


This is what i usually look like.
(So all the decent pics is act one. LOL)
Thats the crazy girl thats in my life for 6 years.

What the fuck. Time flies.

Kay i really had fun the other day. I did suggest Emceeing for Junyuan's teacher day this year. I hope i could. And now, Getting busy with my trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.