And we are...!

空が落ちている時でさえ

Went for dinner with Jolene Darling today at Astons. It was a fabulous evening with lots of gossips and talking about how each other went abroad and coping with everything. About the funny people we met to making friends with shop owners. I bought a kawaii notebook which would be used for my future plannings and rants. Had an awesome dessert at plazasing and afterso headed to camwhore outside some lame game shop. I enjoyed myself alot today darling, Thankyou. :)

Tomorrow going to meet cousins for lunch and then joining the rest of the older generation for dinner at tampines mall's crystal jade. Till then!

Wore the hairband Min lurbe gave me!


Awesome food. I was so bloated after that.


JolenePoh :D DianaChoo


Hahaha!



Now i realize why we always look alike.
Because our face shape is the same!

Darling i cant wait to hang out with you again!

--

You put on a show. I wanna see how you lose control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.