Fresh from Europe!

馬鹿!!

Met up with 2 cousins and my 2 aunties @ tampines today.
I can say its been 7 years since i saw my cousins as they reside in scottland.
WHICH IS SO FAR FROM SINGAPORE! (Its at europe...T.T how "convenient" is that)
Ate at Tampines 1's Dian Xiao Er. It was a light meal but we had enough.
Head to sentosa(It was a last min thing) to chill out and hang out abit beside the beach and played a shot at pool. LOL. Was around dinner time before i head home.

So worn out because i didnt sleep the night before, so i was up all night and i forced myself to get out o the house to meet my cousins/aunties. I think i almost died after i reached my door step. Hahahaha.

I think i look like a ghost in the pictures today.
I was so tired but i tried my best to stay awake.


Kenneth and his last ball. ;x


Timothy, Myself, Kenneth, Big Aunty, Small Aunty.
(I call them in cantonese , So i dont know how to say in english)



Cousins :D
(Psst, I only do that to cousins)


Kenny boy took this.
This shot sent one ball rolling down.
The white one though.


Timmy boy :)



I had fun today.
And im sure i'll have fun with Jolene darling tomorrow.
I need to bring my cousins out someday.
They are leaving like, next wednesday D:

But im sure i'll see them next year!

After i finish saving that is...Lol.
Hi Daddy, I miss you.
How i wish you were here.
Then its like a family get together.
Im sure kuma, timmy and kenny misses you too.
Love ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.