What's your worth?

Hi, i've decided that today, perhaps i should talk about myself.

The other day, through words, i heard someone commenting that i gave her death glare when she waved to my boyfriend.

Just to clarify, i didn't specifically give the person the death glare.
Its just how i look at people.

I don't really care if you wave to my boyfriend or not, cause honestly, who are you?
You're so insignificant that i won't even "give the death glare"

You happen to be in the same IG as me, same course.
But thats it, and i don't have to wave to you just because so.

I don't have to smile at you and pretend that you're my friend because you are not.
And i have no intentions to make you, for now.
Unless we become classmates in future and when you become more significant,
perhaps i would think about it.

Come on la, who want to give you death glare?
My death glare is reserved for people i love or hate.
You don't even make it pass my friend's list, how to give you the death glare.

Really, don't flatter yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.