I love owls!

Had the most, disgusting chicken chop at plaza sing's food court. I kinda feel cheated y'know :( Oh well. Had the nicest starbucks drink ever! Chocolate chip cream! Must try!!! Went back to Daiso to check if the raincoats for dogs have L sizing. Thankfully, they do! And in my favourite colour! :) How cute!!! Tried Gong Cha and it SUCKS damn badly. PUKEZ x 100000. The staff is pathetic and the drinks are nowhere compared to Hong Kong. Aw how i miss Hong Kong!! :)

Watched a movie!

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
Its a really nice movie with a whole lot of awesome scenes.
I like it! 4/5 Stars!

S's kinda tired today so we went home after that! I hope he get well soon... (;

Random Joke from the movie ;

Knock knock!

Who's there?!

Owl.

Owl Who?

Thats right! Owls hoo!

loooooooool major funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.