If pain was beauty, i'll be fucking beautiful.

It was suppose to be a great week considering the fact that everyone's happy, so why shouldn't I be? My grades are drastically affected by my lack of sleep and i can never seem to pay attention like how i loyally was back in semester 1. I am just restless and disinterested all the time and maybe disoriented could join the description. I am a mess. Perhaps it was the new change of class environment or maybe the lack of sleep i am getting. Work has taken a toll on me mentally and draining almost everything i have left. I used to wonder how can anyone sleep in classes, but now i am doing it so frequently i lost count of how many times i doze of during third meeting. Shame on me. I don't know why the change after semester one, but i figured everything should be better after i shift to a new environment.

Guess what? I am jobless now, so i shall go look for one again. No longer giving tuition, maybe i should go work at a shop, hahaha, perhaps something for weekends instead of weekdays.

Job hunt next week. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.