Princess Charming .. /

SOLELY STUDENT AMBASSADORS!

Saturday& Sunday, woke up really early that morning :(

Went to Helicon Camp that consisted of 4 IGs.
Photo, Write, Student Ambasador and Japanese Culture Club :P

Was split into 6 groups with the mix of all IG.
S & Jamie in team 1, Myself team 2 and Bryan team 6!
So sadddd, i dont know anyone in my team.

Feels like orientation ALL OVER AGAIN! HAHAHAHA.
Right S, J, B?

Started off with ice breakers, was kinda odd because my team were all quiet and no one was really talking. I think we had like 25 people on our team.

Amazing race, Dog and bone, Team work games.
Had alot of fun! :)

Beng joined jamie like at night. :P Sweet diez la hor hahahah!

Night was ... i dont know.
Unique.

Sunday morning we did our skits and our team won 1st!
Everyone did well. :P And most importantly we all had fun!

Left for gramps house @ tampines! :)

Homeeeeeeeeeeee!

Shag die now. Lmao!

I seriously should type and blog properly tomorrow :P

Mmm, half of my heart wants me dead. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.