I thought it was better.


People have so many doubts in their choices. One moment it may seem like the best thing on earth, the next thing you know, its the last thing you want to see. How many times have we made bad decisions and because of that, we ruin a little part of our life and it is gradually building up to misery we cannot explain. The funny thing is, we never admit how hurt we were, perhaps its because we never really knew, or maybe even too afraid to face it. Because facing the pain reminds us of so much fear we decide to run away from it, by pretending to forget. We tend to find ourself not believing in anyone after that tiny piece of heart was removed. I knew i was running, but i didnt know what i was running away from. Perhaps i am still the weakling i was one year back...

No, wait,
Maybe there's a difference.


I cant find my heart now.




Maybe i was right about myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.