Girl i love.

E37L Sem 1 class photo(Y)

Class was horrible today. I didnt even speak up in class neither did i understand a shit.
Maths is always a killer, both secondary school and poly :(
I got a C for my maths last week. Horrible horrible. I think i will continue to get C then . :S
Maths is ruining my GPA. Seriously. T.T Where my 4 pointer hahahaah.

Went for the Student Ambassador interview after school with S.
The interviewer asked me questions like, Why student Ambassador?
Not even thinking, i questioned back, why not?

Walao, i swear in my heart i was like (omfg u interviewer or they interviewer hahaha)
And i crapped my way through the interview. HAHAHAHA.
The atmosphere was intense because the 2 of them were facis, only 1 student. (I think la)
And that 1 student is like never ask me questions one :( Sad diez.

I think i wont be able to be on the SA team :(:(:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.