Give it to meh!

WE'RE ROCKING THE REPUBLIC TWENTY TEN

Today was "RP/WHITE SHIRT DAY!"
Hahahaha i must be damn bo liao to organize this event!
But oh well, almost everyone turned up in white! Except for 2 girls!
Not their fault la, 1 of them dont have white, another kinda forgot or didnt knew.
Anyway, it was awesome. We took crazy pictures together! Love it to the max!
Miss Sean though :( Kelly confirm damn sad he not in the picture!! Bahahahah!

Oh ya, today my stomachache like one dog.
Jason ask me put some lame warm water on my stomach. HAHAHA.
AND THE BEST PART IS, IT DOESNT HELP!!!! Oh well.
Like so naggy right he? Thats Jason for you! zzz

Ate chicken rice today, black chicken so dry loh, hate it max! I loveeeee white chicken!
The bubbletea is damn gross. I swear never to order oreo blended anymore :(
Maybe i should just stick to my usual green apple ice blended or milk tea :D
Ohhhh yeah before i forget, S bought be breakfast today cause my stomach pain diez.
Thank you!

Maths was horrible, i didnt understand anything at all. Feel so useless on the team.
But the day passed anyway. I bet im not gonna do well at all.

Went to register for some CCC talk after school.

& Went homeeee. :)

PS : Im having outbreak now leh. Damn sad can. So old already then got. Lame.
My classmates say its due to air conditioned room cause duno wad virus la.
Some say i dirty never wash face before i sleep. Some say i eat kfc rub on my face.
Some say i puberty and suggest i drink more papaya milk (LOL)
Some say i gonna become mark lee. Some say i buy pimple cream.

YOU KNOW WHAT? I DONT CARE LA HAHAHAAHA.
Lets cherish puberty while it last. HAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOL.

CHAO OUTSIDE PEOPLE!

This is not my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.