Pictures of you, pictures of me.

Hello! :)
Woo lurbe my eyes! x)

Wore the backpacker's shirt to school again. Its been 3 times in a month! :(
But its okay, it was a planned outfit with someone. Heh.

Cognitive today! It was fun!
Had debate and the best news is, no need to do powerpoint! (Holy Mama!)
Whole class like slack and happy now! Pei kiat blast music using the wireless!!
And our class it like, lights off lights on HAHAHA, So its pretty much like disco :P

So cute right my class?
Anyway, I rushed off after school to tighten my braces and change bands!
Its Pink now! Not much of a difference to orange, but still gross looking.

Bought my sister a birthday cake before reaching home but she sought of knew.
Sisters think alike? Hahaha i think so!

Did my RJ really early today!
Sigh, should have did better RJs last week! :( Stupid Stupid!


I'll pretend i'm okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.