Will you risk your love?


@ Home.

Diana, Vanessa, Jessica

@ 1 of my friend's birthday BBQ.
It was kinda okay but i didnt get to eat anything.

Me and mae didnt get to watch a movie,
Because someone is late.
TSK :X

Thats about it.
& no momo, you're not a substitude. ILU.

Went home at 10.30 and now im here blogging.
Kinda tired & momo is asleep. Boring :(

I want to take out my extentions tomorrow.
Anyone free?

MY HAIR IS SO DAMN MESSY AFTER I STEP OUT OF MY HOUSE.

PS : I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR SAT.
(high school musical with mae and lots of fun shit please)

--

Im so sorry i went. I made your birthday the worst day ever...
I should not have, even though u asked. I should not.
Sorry, and i hope u like the presents. Takecare.
The blog song is for you. (;
For once.


太迟了。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.