sad...


Busy day on friday and sat.
And im having this bad ass headache.
I'm kinda moody and sad now,
even though the launch of the online radio was fairly successful.
I cried today, not because of him.
But for someone im not suppose to feel anything for.
This is all going haywire.
Love is shit, and will always be.


你越来越远离我了。。。
你知道吗?



Before i fell for you, i thought love songs were silly, i wonder why will someone even cry for another, why hurting one self can numb the pain, how it feels like being in love. It was just so stupid when i can recall myself laughing at another person being all paranoid about breaking with their partner. Fool. Now im the real fool.

I dont know all of those.
even though i went through all those,
i still dont believe in them, maybe.


/Edit :
Do well for o's.
I miss you. alot. alot. alot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.