The Mess.

Random picture (Me and terence)


The heart's breaking, the mind's spinning leaving me in a midst of blue. What isit that made me that way all freaked out every morning i wake up and wonder. The faint pink on my cheeks are always the ones to greet me in the morning and everyday the routine continues. I'm up late cause i just hanged up the phone. I'm having this major headache and my stress is burning me up. I'm off to bed. Before turning in i have to mention and GOT to mention that the blog song is dearly loved and im glad to announce that i finally level-ed up in audition after 1 long year. There's too much to say and i have to plot about where i can start from. Im in a mess. Many people are, so i should not complain.


here are some dedications i decided to give.


♥Leon
Do well for Geo tomorrow. Do everyone proud.
Thanks, for being there. Love. (;

♥Momo
Bobo(hearts)Momo =D
Momo, good luck in school tomorrow. You wont be seeing me though. Till next year. Haha. I got my reasons. :D Love.
But oh well, i love you anyway. Silly.

♥Joe Pehpeh
Look forward, not backwards. Move on. But no matter what happens, i'll stay by your side, cry with you and listen to your stories. I love reading your stories and i will never get bored of them. Afterall, why would i be sick of something my loved one wrote? :) Cheerup. You can always text me when you're down. And i cant wait for sat when we go out together. Just the 2 of us. So i can listen to your heart. And you can hear mine. i love you, brother. :)

♥Cherie Aiai
Love love, please cherish the people around you. Especially your boyfriend. You wont wanna regret anything right? And i wish the best for you. Love ya so much.

♥Jolene Darling
Hold on, for i'll hold on with you. Share your happiness and go through your pain together. I love you, i really do.

♥Rachel
I miss secondary school. & Last long. Let it be 40 years, maybe 50. :)

Later terence say i bias. :s

♥Terence
kkthxbye. LOL.

--

I'm so afraid i might say this, but, my feelings for you, had drifted far. And we will only be friends. Cherish the people around you and live the life you wanted. No one can stop you, no one would. Just be happy, friend.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.