Silly you

Today PPF radio was SHIT busy
Anyway if u guys were wondering what the F* im talking about.
www.ppf-radio.blogspot.com
Check that out thanks and bye :P

It's a radio i made online for playparkforums.
It was a hit and listeners could reach up to 50.
Busy scheduling and recruiting.
I hope the new admins can help me instead of adding more trouble.

MODs of PPF stickied my thread and i was overjoyed!
Glad it was a successful launch. (;

After Djing and being busy for about 1hour,
Went on and played audi with my momo.
Momo was abit pissed off with my twiting.
BUT WHO CARES?!
He still loves me. muhaha :P


This was taken some time back. When he was not in the CloseBeta FAM.'
But ohwells, we're in the same FAM now!
& momo, 10 hearts please? :P x3


The recent us! x3
Muhaha, nice right? :D 9 hearts only though.
I WANT 20! Momo , :(( *hint

ANYWAYS,

Later Jayx2 is coming over to give me freshly BBQ-ed chicken wings from pasirrris!
LOL, HOW NICE! :P
Some people just dont know how to cherish till they lose it.




太迟了。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.