While i say byebye! :)

Edited post.



TODAY, only 1 peeeekture.
Coz ter PMS, dun wanna take :(
Anyways, today was audi-ing and chatting with quite a number of peeps on msn.
I learnt that there is a stupid glitch in audi. like coool.
Jovin thought me that! He told me some stuff about him and ice cream too. >;P
Ter was in school. and we keep discussing if we shd go out or not.
Then when i decided not to, he say he aso quite bored, go redhill find me then watch movie at tiong bahru. So i prepared. WHEN I PREPARE FINISH, he sms me "raining leh" so i was quite pissed. Played a few rounds in audi and i told him nvm dun go loh. Then he came redhill find me. Haha. i was quite tired and didnt wanna go. but its okay. since its like so near. ahaha. Ter is so not not not not not not not not not sincere. :) bahahaha. He knows what i mean.
Okay. I`m home and im tired. Gonna rot on the bed soon. Night yo!

Ter is a nice person. :s
and he`s my cupcake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You know...

Awwh

Never enough.